Reach new customers – anytime, anywhere.
- 2-sided printing available
- Thinner, flexible paper stock (budget/standard) or thicker, more durable cover stock (premium/premium plus)
- Lots of new sizes and stocks – with great new designs
- Great prices on all quantities
A new Era for Flyers
We think that Flyers is the best way to introduce your business to people – and stay top of their mind. This is also an easy way to spread the word about new products or services and create a buzz to reach your audience.
How to choose your paper stock (paper type)
- Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, ideally for photos and images
- Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
- Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
Choosing a paper Thickness
- Budget: 100 GSM – similar thickness to magazine covers
- Standard: 250 GSM – heavier stock, similar to an invitation or poster
- Premium plus: 350 GSM – thicker and more rigid, like business card or product packaging